Certincoat® hot-end coating system delivers a system of technologies designed to provide a reliable and cost effective bottle coating operation.
The leading hot-end coating operation
The introduction of the patented Certincoat® system revolutionized hot-end coating (H.E.C.). The Certincoat® System includes:
- Certincoat® TC100 coating material
- Precision metering pump assembly
- High efficiency coating hoods for all line speeds & glassware sizes
- Regular technical support and in-person consultations by Arkema advisors
Performance, high-reliability and efficiency
With the Certincoat® system, glass production lines can produce high-quality coated ware with less downtime.
Additional benefits include:
- Uniform and consistent coating
- Excellent finish protection
- Efficient use of Certincoat® TC100, with minimal waste
- Coating efficiency not affected by humidity or ambient temperature fluctuations
- Significant reduction in plant corrosion problems
Through years of development and glass operation, Arkema offers the most diverse, efficient and reliable portfolio of coating hoods on the market to meet your specifications.
Coating parameters :
- Bottle temperature : 450°C - 600°C
- Hood vapour temperature : 120°C - 160°C
- Balanced volume of exhaust
- Hood is "closed box" :
- No openings betwenn hood / midsection / conveyor
- No influence on coating air pattern due to false air flows
To meet the requirements of your operation, Arkema offers a variety of Certincoat® accessories:
- System and temperature controller: heating, cooling, bottle blow-off & automatic pump control
- Flow alarms: Automatically detects interruptions in Certincoat® TC100 flow
- Pump Systems: C-Hood metering pump for precise, but simple operation
- Electronic scales: Preprogrammed to instantly alert you when your coating reservoir should be changed
- Reusable containers: Eliminates disposal cost of drums
Certincoat®, Opticoat®, Kercoat® and Effectcoat™ are trademarks belonging to Arkema Inc. Tegoglas® is a registered trademark licensed to Arkema by Th. Goldschmidt.